Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Passport


My daddy is working in Singapore. My mummy wants to do passport for me. She wants to bring me Oversea (Singapore only) to visit my daddy and her friends there during holiday.
So this morning she brought me to photo studio to take passport photo. The shop’s jie jie put me on a chair and my mummy held me at the back (hehe… I can’t sit yet). Luckily I managed to hold on once for a few seconds after failing a few times.
Noon, after the photo was ready. My mummy brought me to the immigration. Luckily no people there and we no need to wait. (You know la, normally we need to wait so long)
In the process the uncle took my both small thumbs and put on a black ink pad. After that, he put my tiny thumb print on a paper. Then, he asked my mummy to make payment and told her my passport ready after 14 working days…
Sigh…… I can’t wait to go Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment