Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Lost My Shoes

Last Wednesday, we went to Kluang for shopping. My wai po dressed me up my new shoes (photo 1). Once we reached the Kluang Mall, we took our lunch at PIZZA HUT.

They saw my shoes missing. My wai po though she leave my shoes in the car. So they continue their shopping.

My mummy bought a lot of things. she bought me new sandal. Wah, i was so happy.

So after 4 hours shopping there, we moved. We went to visit my mummy's cousin. When we entered the car, my wai po found that my shoes were not in the car. They quickly back to the mall again and searched my shoes.

They walked around the places we went before but they cannot found it. So they went to information counter to try the luck.

The receptionist said she had received the shoes. Wah my mummy, ah yee and wai po were very happy.

Sigh @ @....... the receptionist only returned one shoe.......... Oh My God........I lost my beautiful shoe.......... Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment