Saturday, September 25, 2010

Moon Cake Festival 2010

This is my second mooncake festival. It was raining on the actual mooncake festival day. I felt sad and prayed to 'Ti Gong'. I think 'Ti Gong' get me and stopped raining around 8pm.
Ring Ring Ring..... My wai po's handphone ringing. My 5 yi po called and asked us to go her house. My cousins was playing lantern now.
Wah, they hang a lot of cute and pretty lanterns. Once I saw the traditional lantern, I put my fish(electronic lantern) aside. I asked my cousin the paper lantern. Hehehehe... dun worry mummy, I will bring it carefully.

We walked around the front yard with our lantern. Seem like raining didn’t spoil our mood to play lantern. Let’s pray that no rain on mooncake festival next year. I wish my mummy can buy me paper lantern next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment