Sunday, May 25, 2008

Full Month


Finally I am one month old. I was so happy. My grandparent from Sabah came to visit me. Very early in the morning, after my bath, wai po helped me to put on new clothes (present from Ah Meng Jiu Jiu).

My mummy, daddy and wai po were very busy today. They went out about 2 hours. Where were they going? Oh, they sent the full month cake to relatives and friends. It look delicious but I cannot eat yet……

We took a few photos. This is the first time I took photo together with my grandparent. They love me so much and I love them too. Unfortunately, my mummy doesn’t want to take with me. She said she was too fat now. I was sad because until now daddy and mummy haven’t take the photo with me.

After that, daddy and mummy brought me to Labis.(The working place of mummy). We went to visit auntie (mummy’s ex-rental). She is nice and played with me. Then, we went to mummy teaching school. Wai po said full month baby need to ‘jalan-jalan’ around the school so it good in study in future.

At night, we go shopping. I looked around the shopping centre. There were so many things I never been seen. I wish can come this kind of places recently. Hahaha… The place is so comfortable with the air conditional.

Anyway, my wishes - I will grow up with good health, obedient, strong, tall, smart, pretty, rich,....

No comments:

Post a Comment