Saturday, May 10, 2008

The night I give trouble to my wai po

Tonight was a special and funny night for my wai po. I always ‘pang sai’ because of breastfeeding from my mummy. Normally after milk, wai po checked my pamper. Again, I ‘pang sai’ already. So she changed a new mummy poko for me. At the moment she changed, I cannot control the shit. What do you think? Hahaha…….

My shit like water gun shot on her blouse. Luckily she responds fast and used her hand to block it. Well, wai po no angry on me. She smiles at me and continue to clean my poo poo. But I shot to her again. This time, she can get out of the way. I am so sorry wai po, not my fault. I cannot control it. Hahaha…..’Pai Sei’

Wai po I promised, I will try my best to control it or give you a signal next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment