Saturday, January 24, 2009

The 1st time on the Flight

Yahoo…… It was Chinese New Year eve. My daddy and mummy were going to bring me to take flight. Wa wa………I was so excited.
My daddy booked a taxi to bring us to LCCT. I was awake in the whole journey to the LCCT. I played with my daddy and mummy in the car.
We reached there around 3pm but our flight was 530pm. So, my daddy and mummy carried me here and there in the LCCT. (I was so playful, once they sit down sure I make noise. I want them ‘jalan-jalan’)
After 2 hours waiting in the LCCT, finally we entered the flight. Mummy scared she cannot handle me in the flight because the journey is quite far (take about 2 and half hours). Luckily, I am good a girl, I slept in the flight whole journey.
Oh ya, I forgot to tell you, my daddy hometown at Tawau, Sabah……… Hehehe pai seh

No comments:

Post a Comment