Sunday, January 25, 2009

Daddy’s Hometown




Tawau is a small town which bigger than Segamat. Some of the residents there are rich. Their houses are big and beautiful. Some of their houses have parking lot which can park 4 to 5 cars (four wheel cars). So you can imagine how rich the people here. But my ah gong’s house only has one proton saga aerobic… hahaha…
The weather at Tawau is hot, may be it is nearby Indonesia. I really cannot stand for it. So my mummy always kept me in the air-conditional room. Woo……… so shock, I slept well at night and woke up around 1030am everyday.
I confused with the condition there. The Sun rises at 6am. So the residents here go out to work early in the morning and back at 4pm because the Sun falls around 530pm. The sky there becomes dark nearly 6pm. That’s why, my parent needed to bring me out have a walk at 430pm. (non-sense in Peninsular)
I enjoyed my life in Tawau. My ah gong and ah po very sayang me. They prepared many toys, spring cot and portable bed for me. This portable bed is unique. It is made up from bamboo. I think we only can found this in East Malaysia. My mummy always put me inside the portable bed when they having their lunch and dinner. But I was very naughty, always trying to stand up by myself inside the portable bed. My grandparent shake their head when saw me doing that. (Now they only know my pattern, active girl)They cannot stand for me anymore especially my ah gong, always asked me to sleep. Hahahaha………
My mummy and daddy very tire on taking care of me. Now they only realized how wai po takes care of me. So mummy and daddy, you need to appreciate her ok… I love you wai po.

No comments:

Post a Comment