Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Famosa




Early in the morning (6am), my mummy woke me up. Oh ic, we wanted to take morning flight back to Segamat. Woo……… I was so happy because I miss my wai gong and wai po. I did not know whether they come to fetch me at LCCT later.
In the flight, I was very active and played with another baby who sitting in front of me. But her daddy was bad. He did not play with me.
Hmmm…… My mummy detected a similar smell… Hehe I shit. She quickly brought me to the toilet. The toilet is too small and my big size mummy hard to change the pamper for me. My daddy trying to help her but I dun thing their process fast.
When we reached LCCT, I was looking for my wai gong and wai po. Once I saw them, I was so happy and quickly stick on them. I wanted them to carry me. Hahaha…..
We were going to meet my uncle in Malacca. They were waiting for us at A Famosa.
After checked in the Bungalow, my cousin cannot wait and jump into swimming pool.
My mummy quickly changed my new swimming suit and put me in the swimming pool.
Hehehe………
At night, we had our buffer dinner in the hotel. Hmm… I dun think the foods there nice…… After dinner, we visited the Cowboy farm. Woo, got smell there. My mummy said the horses piss anyway causes the place has unpleasant smell. Around 10pm, they played the firework. I was scare and I pretend sleepy.
The next day, we visited the Zoo Safari. I saw a lot of wild animals in the zoo. We took a bas with the fence which will bring us to see the wild animals. After that, we walked around the zoo and we watched the Birds’ show only. This was because heavy rain there. My daddy was perforce to buy an expensive umbrella (cost RM32) for me.
After zoo, we took our lunch at Tampin. We back to our destination after dinner respectively………
A Famosa trip is a sweet memory for me……

No comments:

Post a Comment