Sunday, December 5, 2010

Genting Highland Trip – Tour de Paris with The Safari Jeep

What I waiting for? I am waiting for my turn to play Safari Jeep.I never play the Safari Jeep before. This time I can play because I reached the height. Firstly, my mummy worry for me to play alone so she arranged me to sit beside a leng chai ge ge. Hahaha…..















After the long Q, I get my turn. The staff helped me to tied up the seat belt and the jeep started to move..... Huurraaii......








Finished the first round, i asked for second, third and .....n times. My parent cannot do anything on me, so they let me to play until the last round 1am.














Hopefully my daddy bring me to Genting again before i reach the height 110cm. If not, i got no more chance to play this ride anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment