Friday, December 31, 2010

My New Family member - My Lovely sister


30/12/2010

Nothing special and we just stayed at home


31/12/2010

Yeah! Finally My Sister Came to This Beautiful World

Early in the morning, I was awake by wai po. She told me my mummy had little contraction. She sent me to tai po’s house (mummy’s grandma) after milk because she not allowed me to go (the experience on 28/12). She told me that mummy will bring a baby home very soon. When daddy back from hospital, he told me the birth story of my sister. They reached hospital around 9am.

After checked by the nurses, mummy was sent into labour room and laid on the bed. At the same time daddy was waiting outside. He only allowed to entering the room once mummy ready to delivery. He fell asleep.

After 5 hours, daddy was asked to accompany and encourage mummy because the strong contraction made mummy suffer and cannot ‘tahan’. The situation turned badly. Everyone seem worry and panic. The baby is big and the opening still cannot let the baby to come out. Daddy and mummy were very nervous. The doctor and nurses asked mummy to push and push and push………..

Finally, a loud baby cry was heard. My lovely sister came to this world. Her name is Yapp Qian Yee with the weight 3.7kg and height 51cm.


Mummy, you did a good job and please have a good rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment