Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My sister is coming.......

28/12/2010 Tuesday

Wai gong, wai po and mummy came to fetch me at school a little bit earlier today. I was so happy and I though we are going to somewhere.

Oh…. Wai gong lifted us directly to hospital KECEMASAN. What is that?

After kept on asking, my wai po told me that mummy was going to give birth (the red came). Then mummy will bring a little baby – MY SISTER home.

We were waiting outside the labour room from 5pm until 7pm. A long the period, I was looking for my mummy and started to make noise outside. My wai po and wai gong got no idea to handle me. Very soon, my mummy came out from labour room and asked us to go back first because not the time yet. She was admitted into ward tonight and under observation. According to doctor, my mummy no needs to come (a little blood only) and if still got no contraction happen she will be discharged tomorrow.

29/12/2010 Wednesday

No contraction and mummy was discharged at 5pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment