Thursday, April 24, 2008

23th April (Pre-me)

Today is the second day my mummy stayed in the hospital Segamat. Doc said the amniotic fluid's of mine become less. My mummy started to feel a bit of pain but she was not sure whether it was contraction or not. My daddy very worry and dun know what to do. He just accompany my mummy in the hospital. My 'wai po' and 'po tai' very excited too. They came to visit my mum every 'visiting time' of hospital. They hope me can came out as fast as possible because they dun wan my mummy suffer in pain. My mummy felt contraction every half hour. Hehe.... i was very naughty and still wanted to sleep inside my mummy's tummy

At nite, my daddy was asked by the guard to leave the room. My mummy alone in the room and she scared. She talked a lot to me. I heard a lot too. She nagged me a lot and wanted me to come out fast.

Ok la.... I m good gal. Come out soon. Daddy and mummy........'Hello every body'... i m coming haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment