Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Home

Yahoo!!!! I woke up early in the morning. I was so excited. I guessed my daddy and mummy are going to bring me home.

I was waiting in SCN. My mummy and daddy finally came to visit me here. I love you daddy and mummy. Hmm…. My mummy was lousy. She not dared to carry me from the bed. The nurse carried me and passed to her. Mummy smile, I like her smile even through her face looked round and big. Well, the nurse asked my mummy tried to breastfeed. My mummy looked blurred. She ‘kelam kabut’ and tried her best. Anyway, her milk not produced yet. I cannot get any milk from her. After a while, they back to mummy’s room. She hungry… haha.

Few hours time...

DADDY !!! He came to see me. ‘FLASH’ what is that?? My eyes and I felt dizzy… Oh I see, daddy took few pictures of mine. My wai po and po tai desired to see my look because they cannot entered the SCN. Well anybody be patient, I will be going back soon.

Afternoon...

After my daddy settle all necessary document for my mummy. They came to SCN to take me. Woo, finally I met my wai poi and po tai. They wanted to hug me. Eh, hold on, one by one and take turn ok? Hahaha….
Good bye SCN, I home.

No comments:

Post a Comment