Sunday, April 27, 2008

Third days

After milk, mummy let me laid on the bed. Normally I will sleep for a while. But today, I was a bit playful. I was playing with my ah yee who lazy and did not go to work again. I grinned at her songs and jokes.

Suddenly I heard my mummy and wai po were talking. I tried to open my eyes as big as I can. What I want to do? Hahaha……

I wanted to join my mummy and wai po conversation (I m ke po bb). I opened my eyes a while but I may closed my eyes for a while because I still cannot ‘tahan’ with the strong light. After a short rest, I opened again my eyes and continued the talk between mummy and wai po.

I was trying hard to say ‘ang gu’ with them. But I failed to do that. I promised you mummy, I will try my best to say ‘ang gu’ soon… Be patient ya. Hehe….

No comments:

Post a Comment