Friday, April 25, 2008

Its me, Pretty girl.



1pm. Mummy and daddy came to visit me at SCN. Actually wai po and tai po wanna followed but the SCN only allow parent to go in to visit me.


That's me, pretty? I was still very sleepy and could not open my eyes, too bright for me. The nurse cleaned my body, wrapped me up and put me in baby casing.

I was still sleeping. Then I felt someone put me to something very warm and familiar to me.

Oh yes, that’s my mummy. Daddy carried me to mummy because she dun know how to carried small baby like me!!

Hey mummy, dun breastfeed me first. The nurse in SCN had fed me just now. I full and I only wan to sleep. Hehe….

Both daddy and mummy were happy and looking at me. I peeped, and continued to sleep.

At night, I was lonely because mummy was not beside me. But I not scared, I m brave girl. See you tomorrow daddy and mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment