Friday, April 25, 2008

Its a girl. (25/4/08)

10pm (24/4), as usual 2 of the nurses came to check my mummy’s Blood pressure and my heartbeat. After that, they sent my mummy supper. Yummy, milo and biscuits. I like it. After supper, my daddy called her. He asked my mummy be careful and called him once I wan to come out. Hahaha…. This made my mummy more worry because she no experience. How was she knew it? But she cannot tell anyone. She only can bury all the nervous inside her heart. Well, my mummy very brave and she stopped to think all of this.

12am in the morning, the signal I gave to my mummy getting clearer. Yes, it was contraction. And it was happening about every 15 minutes. But blur mummy think that pain should not be contraction because wai po told her the contraction happen every 5 minutes. So she continued to sleep. Hmmm…. Actually mummy cannot sleep. She turned from left to right and right to left. Totally cannot sleep.

Dic-doc, dic-doc…… mummy looked at the watch. The needle of the watch shown 1am. My mummy cannot ‘tahan’ of this and pressed the bell to call nurse. The nurse quickly came in. she very nice, quickly pushing the wheel chair to my mummy’s room and sent her to the delivery suite. On the way to delivery suite, my mummy quickly called my daddy to come.



When in delivery suite around 2am, my mummy’s handphone ring. It was my daddy. He was waiting me outside the delivery suite. The nurse checked my mummy’s blood pressure and listened to my heartbeat. Haha…. I heard my mummy shouting slowly in the suite. The senior nurse not allowed my mummy to shout and asked her to keep the energy and push me out later. Luckily a patient practical nurse helped my mummy massage her back and talked to her.

My mummy very scared of pain. She tried to push me out. But the senior nurse said not yet. Have to wait another 4 hours. ‘Oh my god’ my mummy shouted inside her heart. Suddenly a lot of practical nurses came in the suite. Oh, 6am already. They changed shift. One of the nurses continued to massage my mummy’s back. She asked my mummy breath deeply because this action can reduce the pain.

6:30am. The nurse rushed to call the senior nurse. They saw my head. The senior asked my daddy entered. Once daddy here, I can felt that mummy became strong. She tried to push me out and at the same time daddy was helping mummy to push up her head. Senior told mummy to stop and rest first as my head still high up inside the womb.7:00am. Senior came in again. She asked my mummy to push again. My daddy was behind my mummy very excited and asked her to work hard on pushing me out. ‘POP’ finally, mummy pushed me out and i cried loudly.

"It's a Girl" and time was 8:00am.

The nurse was counting my fingers and toes and showed to daddy and mummy that I am a girl.According to daddy, I was fair in colour. Later, I was brought to my mummy. Then I was pushed to a room. They took my weight, height and the size of my head. I was 3.05kg and length 51cm.That's how I was brought to the world. Haha……

Now only the malay doctor appeared in front of my mummy. He told my mummy that I would be sent to SCN. This is because I was oligo and needed special care.

Oh, mummy dun leave me. I scared!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment