Monday, April 28, 2008

First Jaundice test

Today the nurse came to my house to check my mummy blood pressure and me as well. After mummy, the nurse checked me. She found that I looked a bit yellow. She asked mummy send me to clinic after 2pm for jaundice test. My mummy was very worry and quickly called ah yee who going to work today. Mummy asked her to take half day leave and send me to clinic. At this moment, I was compassion. THEY love me so much.

In the clinic, the nurse suddenly poked me at my foot. I was a bit pain, so I gave a few ‘cry’ without tears. I settled down again after about 10 second of crying. Wai po thinks that I was very brave. I was also very impressed with myself. Yeah, xuan xuan is brave girl.

The nurse took my blood sample for testing of jaundice. Unluckily, the test of jaundice has shown high reading. I need to take second test next week. If the significant no improvement, then I need to be admitted to hospital for ‘sun bath’ and tanning.

One week has passed. Wai po brought me to clinic again. The nurse poked me at my foot. This time, I m good girl because no more crying from me. Oh.. the second test of jaundice has shown significant improvement, that's good. Yeah, I no need to have "sun bath" and tanning. Yahoo…...

No comments:

Post a Comment